Sydney Bus Driver

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Catch Up

Oops, I have fallen behind in updating this.

On Monday, I drove a scheduled service (ie, with passengers) for the whole day while being supervised by a BOT1 (Bus Operator Trainer, Level 1). The day started off late. The 1st 2 buses assigned to me were faulty. I left the depot about 15 minutes late. I did a 438 from Abbotsford to Circular Quay arriving about 30 minutes late (the original 15 plus the 15 I lost en route). This meant I would have started the return journey more than 10 minutes late. This requires me to contact Radio Control. They told me to skip the return journey and to drive straight the starting point for the 3rd journey. I did several other routes that day. This was my 2nd day with a BOT1 (of 5) and I still have a lot to get used to.

Tuesday was a ADO (Rostered Day Off) so I didn’t work.

Today I did 1 scheduled service under supervision in the morning. In the afternoon I was trained to drive a Volvo B12LE. This is the last (and newest) of the 3 bus models I need training on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home