Sydney Bus Driver

Monday, December 11, 2006

Body Guards

On Friday night, I did several runs of route 462.

I arrived at Mortlake just after 10pm. There were 2 security guards waiting for me. One got on the bus and the other followed in a car while I did the return trip to Ashfield train station. They came with me as far as Burwood and said they would be at Ashfield station when I arrived. They were and they accompanied me on the return journey to Mortlake as far as Enfield where they left me to join another bus.

Apparently this is done Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. It is in response to some bus drivers being robbed in these areas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Entropy Fighter (EF) said...

Gee, 'Scott', two body guards, eh? How does the bus company make a profit if a bus goes out with three paid employees in or around it?

7:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home